Welcome to the Biosensor Forum:
This site is a platform for researchers, institutions, vendors and service providers in the life science industry and academia to connect with each other and to start discussions about research projects, events, technologies and products. In that sense, the Biosensor Forum is a social network for the life science industry, where everything goes as long as it relates to the core objective of providing an open platform for discussion and information sharing about the current and future trends in this field of the life science and commercial marketplace.
Please read the introduction of best practices below:
- Join the Biosensor Forum and fill in your profile. Add your photo or logo, your biography and area of research interest and links to your external blog and website
- Create a Group for your institution or join an interest groups
- Use your Blog to speak your mind
- Announce and RSVP Events for congresses and workshops
- Use the Forum for discussions, Q&A, job posts, and research topics
- Post Photos and Videos of events, meetups or products
- Tag your posts. Tagging helps others to find information quickly
- Most contents have a corresponding RSS feed. Subscribe with your favorite reader and follow conversations
- Finally, invite your colleagues and partners to join and share
For more information, please see the "How to...
" guides in the forum.
-- the Biosensor Forum team